FLIGHT ATTENDANT DENVER DOMICILE
Job Title: Flight Attendant
Reports to: Director of Inflight
Department: Flight Operations
• Must be at least 21 years of age; and able to serve alcohol
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States;
• Must agree to take and successfully pass a mandatory pre-employment drug screen, and must be willing to submit to random drug/alcohol testing;
• Must be able to successfully complete a background investigation.
• Possess a current and valid passport with the ability to travel unrestricted in and out of the United States and Canada. Passport must include legal name;
• Must possess a valid driver's license or state ID;
• Must possess excellent communication skills
• Must have a professional and conservative appearance; adhere to uniform standards with no visible tattoos or body art at any time while in uniform
• Possess a high school diploma, college degree preferred
• Read, write, and speak fluently in English.
• Must have 20/40 correctable vision in each eye;
• Must have a minimum height of 4'11" and a maximum height of 5'10";
• Must have the ability to work days, nights, holidays, and weekends and extended hours away from home;
• Must be willing to work on an on-call basis;
• Must have a reliable mode of transportation to and from the airport;
• Have the ability to walk and fit comfortably down the aircraft aisle while facing forward, fit quickly through the over-wing exit, and sit in the Flight Attendant jumpseat without modification or a seatbelt extension;
• Must be able to attend training in Atlanta, GA for at least 3 weeks of training.
If you have what it takes to engage in this adventure, we invite you to apply to become a California Pacific Airlines Flight Attendant.
We require a drug screening and criminal/verbal background checks. EEOC/V
CALIFORNIA PACIFIC AIRLINES
+1 855 505 9394
© 2018 California Pacific Airlines All Rights Reserved.